Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=377d386b200819241b28f8b7f9c61a95Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Modding DroidWelder's X-Wing Pilot Chestbox

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> TUTORIALS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jasonh1234 (Jay)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:24 am    Post subject: Modding DroidWelder's X-Wing Pilot Chestbox Reply with quote

I'd bought a chestbox off of DroidWelder and although I was very happy with it, I realized that there were a few things I thought I could improve with it. Mainly with the straps. I was looking for a way to make it easier to put on and take off single-handedly as well as keeping it PERFECTLY adjusted and from shifting around.

Have a look at this... (YouTube Link) for the primer...

And then see the mod done here.

I'm selling on Etsy:
* Hoth Rebel patches
* Rogue One Rebel patches

Last edited by jasonh1234 (Jay) on Wed May 08, 2019 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
AgnesAUT ()
Base Membership Officer

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently discovered your video on the chestbox on YT - and only now your account and postings here on the RL forum.
I want to thank you for the video and also your newbie-guide and pictures!

Out of curiosity, may I ask what happened to your costume building plan? So far your progress seemed promising!

XO of Austrian Garrison / 501st legion
jasonh1234 (Jay)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AgnesAUT wrote:
Out of curiosity, may I ask what happened to your costume building plan? So far your progress seemed promising!

Thanks! I just moved all the images to Google Photos because Photobucket is horrible.

I finished the costume but I haven't applied to join Rebel Legion yet as I found it difficult to figure out how to apply.

I'm selling on Etsy:
* Hoth Rebel patches
* Rogue One Rebel patches
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> TUTORIALS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: