Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=9b737ba9abe29b27446e344acac5cdd5Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

2019 Projects/Build Goals
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Falcon Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BC-Barriss (Natasha W)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally understandable. Do you have pics of your cosplay? Love to see them. As for the victoria comicon. Not sure yet if I can get the time off.

Falcon Base BC - 2019 / current
The Wetched Hive group - 2019 / current
Knight of the Jedi Order - 2019 / current
Saber Guild (SG-649) Alderaan Temple BC - 2019 / current
Tink (Tammy Anderson)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Photos are on our FB page, are you on that? I don't know how to post them in here yet Razz This forum is vastly different than our 501st one.
costumesbyelizabeth ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tink wrote:
Now I just need to sit down with her and force her to pick one LOL

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I selfishly hope she picks the Crait dress eventually. I have two location beacons and want photos with your mom, the beacons and me in my Rey Jedi costume. Mr. Green
BC-Barriss (Natasha W)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only know of the falcon base page on facebook. And looks like tge last post there is back in november. If there is anything else I have not seen or found it.

Falcon Base BC - 2019 / current
The Wetched Hive group - 2019 / current
Knight of the Jedi Order - 2019 / current
Saber Guild (SG-649) Alderaan Temple BC - 2019 / current
costumesbyelizabeth ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BC-Barriss wrote:
I only know of the falcon base page on facebook. And looks like tge last post there is back in november. If there is anything else I have not seen or found it.

It might take a day or so to be added! Not sure how fast the base roster gets updated also with FanExpo planning occurring they might be extra caught up with that. Maybe reach out to cemric our BCO about getting access?? Smile
Tink (Tammy Anderson)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So mom chose the blue dress (sorry Elizabeth!) BUT she wants to make the coat/cape from the Crait outfit. That way she can dress at home and have a coat to wear over it, and not freeze since it's always cold here LOL. Makes sense to make a coat Leia already owns instead of just a random cape.

I also found a seamstress! The gal in Nanaimo who did my dad's Han outfit just moved down to Victoria this week and she's excited to make all the Leia outfits!! We went shopping and found fabric for the dress and the over dress Smile Will wait on the coat for now but eventually it will happen Smile
dyops ()

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deo here! Hello! I am finally starting my Jedi build. Check out the thread here:

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=103943

I need help with recommendations and advice.
lifeislikeacupoftea ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there!

I'm a newbie who recently got approved with for Mon Mothma, and I'm also working on an ANH Senatorial Leia (#weddingreasons) and a Jawa (both RL and 501st approvable) for this year!

Future-future plans may include a Jyn Erso and some kind of generic Jedi... We'll see how that goes! Shocked
pipsqueak ()

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello BC Rebels! It's Rhea.

I am finally starting my Generic Jedi! Very excited to have a soft costume and be a Rebel. Razz
BCPhoto94 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey BC Rebels!! I thought I should just post up in here too. Somehow missed this the first time through!

I just re-submitted my S:ASWS Han! My costume judge said it was approved, but just waiting on the official email now! Smile

Going forward I want to do a few different versions of Han. His ANH and Sabacc game from Solo (end of the movie) are the same but with different coloured shirts, so that'll be an easy way to hit two birds with one stone! Very Happy. I also have ESB Han on my wishlist to do as well.

I also want to be one of the cool kids who gets to play with a lightsaber, so I'm in the process of getting started on my generic jedi!

Stoked to come over to the light side! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Falcon Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: