Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=b7d9f56b7940b8fe3a0ada49b11cdf14Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Celebration 2019 Chicago
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Devaron Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JancerRav (Lindsay Miller)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It might be a good idea to get a better handle on our group attendance as a base to gauge group size. Maybe we could set up a GoogleSurvey to post here and on facebook asking the following questions if leadership is ok with it:

Are you attending celebration?

Do you have any guests with you not in RL? If so, how many adults and children?

Would you be interested in a Devaron Base Dinner Friday or Sunday night?
Grenex (Kevin)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JancerRav wrote:
It might be a good idea to get a better handle on our group attendance as a base to gauge group size. Maybe we could set up a GoogleSurvey to post here and on facebook asking the following questions if leadership is ok with it:

Are you attending celebration?

Do you have any guests with you not in RL? If so, how many adults and children?

Would you be interested in a Devaron Base Dinner Friday or Sunday night?

Yes, I am attending. I already signed up for the Thursday and Saturday night bashes, so I would be good for Friday night or SUnday night (if you guys will have a NJ Droid Builder)
Grenex (Kevin)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:21 pm    Post subject: Celebration 2019 Reply with quote

OK, late to the thread on this, but here is some info:

1. I am attending all 5 days
2. I am flying (got a killer deal on AirFare)
3. Not sure I am bringing my R2 or not. Some other local Tri-State builders are discussing bringing some droids out in a rental truck

Now, the interesting stuff

4. The Droid builders were just offered a block of rooms that I am on the list for. Not sure of pricing yet..... BUT.... I currently have two other rooms booked for my and my Droid builder friend from Florida. So that means we have 3 rooms and are just waiting for the pricing on the reserved block to make final decision on which one we keep. So if someone needs a Room from Thursday-Monday I might be able to hook you up.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My full information right now is that I'm going all 5 days (And staying at the Hilton Chicago if anyone else is). I'm going to the Bash (with a possible pitstop at the Porg Prom) and Banquet. I'd be interested in any dinner meetups on non-bash/banquet nights. I'm looking to rent lightsaber/blaster space in a vehicle and flying myself there.
Grenex (Kevin)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JancerRav wrote:
My full information right now is that I'm going all 5 days (And staying at the Hilton Chicago if anyone else is). I'm going to the Bash (with a possible pitstop at the Porg Prom) and Banquet. I'd be interested in any dinner meetups on non-bash/banquet nights. I'm looking to rent lightsaber/blaster space in a vehicle and flying myself there.

Yay Lindsey! We can hang out!! LOL

I wish I had read this forum before I purchased flights. I got a really good deal, but If I had known so many people from NJ were looking to drive out, I would have taken my Wife's SUV with R2 and a few of us could have driven out.
Dclampffer ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone interested in sharing photo ops to save some money. 4 people can be in a pic. Just a thought. I know getting an agreed upon time will be challenging. What are your thoughts?
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ended up moving to the Hilton Garden Inn at McCormick because I won a saberguild room lottery.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Devaron Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: