Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=6e5de12f965e0b0caa18b391aab82a27Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Crowsprop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> General Discussion -> Rebel Rumblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mawee ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:17 pm    Post subject: Crowsprop Reply with quote

Anyone know how to get a response from these guys. Cause everyone I order for my Poe Damero.replies and gives good costumer service. After ordering an item since Sept the first week I had try to reach them. Going on 4th month ordering I consider canceling cause the lack of communication and costumer service. I think Feb I am going to contact PayPal to complain unless anyone know how get in contact. I really don’t need the boots. I got what I need a bigger size. It be nice to get these boots for the size but not hearing nothing is aggravating me in a real bad way. I am trying to be a loyal costumer and not backing out but it’s very annoying and disturbing.

Anyone has an idea
LeiaAurora ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He has been known to take a long time to ship items but it could also be based on your location. I ordered one item and it took 3 weeks and another took 4 months. Just depends. You might try Facebook to reach him.

In progress/planning: SW 12 Leia, SW 7 Leia, Clone Wars Padme Amidala
"This is a Rebellion, isn't it? I rebel."
Baris_Alrisul ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely recommend using Facebook to reach him. He is slow to respond there, but does reply (especially if you keep bugging him). He is running super behind right now, but everything IS still getting out. For reference, I ordered Leia boots from him in July and didn't get them until mid October. Totally worth the wait, though.
Pride Squadron Mod
Leia (Senatorial, Ceremonial, and ESB)
Resistance X-wing Pilot (Human/Pantoran TFA and Briefing Room)
Generic Jedi (Human/Pantoran)
Depa Billaba
Cletus Kasady ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's my experience (all communication was via email):

I bought the Royal Guard combo (leather gloves) on February 20 2019.
He asked for the size information on February 20 2019.
I sent the size information on February 21 2019.
I asked how long will it take to ship on February 25 2019.
I received a UPS tracking number on March 11 2019.
The estimated delivery date is March 14 2019.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> General Discussion -> Rebel Rumblings All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: