About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=e5ce193f2964645ba4b6549ca886df85Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Reporting multiple accounts

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> Legion Tech Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reaper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: Reporting multiple accounts Reply with quote

This is the place to notify the council if you have more then one account on the forums. and which one you wish to keep. If you prefer to keep this off the boards, you can email Council@rebellegion.com This will be delivered to all members of the council.
IanL

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to set up "IanL2" in order to upload my pics. My application was approved under that name, but I would like to keep using my original username "IanL" for all my RL affairs. Could we make that happen, and delete "IanL2"?
Wolfie (Crystal Bass)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IanL wrote:
I had to set up "IanL2" in order to upload my pics. My application was approved under that name, but I would like to keep using my original username "IanL" for all my RL affairs. Could we make that happen, and delete "IanL2"?

You may want to send an email the council email address also just in case
StormtrooperPrincess ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delete LeiaCostuming, please. I created the forum-only account to get screen caps to show people what they need to be clicking on in order to become a full member.
Emerita ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you have multiple pictures without having multiple accounts?

"Older Chicks Rule with Lightsabers"
ID 1956
SL 1956
Queen Amidala (Mary Alice Ladd)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emerita wrote:
Can you have multiple pictures without having multiple accounts?

You get one thumbnail/photo per costume but can have an infinite amount of costume thumbnails/profiles (if you have tons of costumes). I think that Kell has the most costumes right now http://www.rebellegion.com/user.asp?ID=1483 If you click on any of her costume thumbnails, there are links to additional Costume Photos.
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I created another account a while back with the username of JediChick, and this was before I was actually a Legion member but I would like to keep this account of BlondeLeia. You can delete the other one.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jet_The_Rebel ()

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you delete SgtBradly I created it because whenever I logged in it did not log me in but said so on the who is online.
Queen Amidala (Mary Alice Ladd)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Echo Base Member has one ID on the .com site and another on the .org, can you get them synced up for same name and make sure they have all the Member forum access. Thanks! http://www.rebellegion.com/cos.asp?COSID=2415 and http://www.rebellegion.org/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4890
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Queen Amidala wrote:
New Echo Base Member has one ID on the .com site and another on the .org, can you get them synced up for same name and make sure they have all the Member forum access. Thanks! http://www.rebellegion.com/cos.asp?COSID=2415 and http://www.rebellegion.org/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4890

Ok here's what I did: (I will email him as well)

Please tell him that at both the org and com site he is now: Pol Delorac
I was able to change his username here. So he needs to log in under that username using whatever password he had previously. I've also gave him full membership privileges.

He should be set now Wink

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> Legion Tech Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: