Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=bab82e9bc1649b2050873f92827d0bfcMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Mission Report Marin County Fair July 2018

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Event Mission Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kitfox (Karen Katich)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Paris Support Badge (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:59 pm    Post subject: Mission Report Marin County Fair July 2018 Reply with quote

Hello all!

I thought this mission report had been submitted! SO sorry!!!

For those of you who might need to claim this on your census, I am adding a brief mission report here:

This year the event started a little off with regards to the costume clubs that we normally invite. But members of all the clubs were still able to have a great turn out of costumed members in support of the Star Wars displays provided this year.

An overwhelming support from members who have not only participated in this event in the past, but from those who come and support each and every year since we first began! This was our 14th year!

But a very special thank you and support from our Rebel Legion members this year! Super Shout Out to you all!

R2 Builders - The Kids ALWAYS LOVE the R2 Units!
Mandos - Great turn out and support!!
Our Cosplay Group - You guys rocked it!
501st - Much Thanks to those who supported the event this year and in years past!

Much thanks to all those who participated, as the kids (and also their parents) really enjoyed the interaction of their favorite Star Wars Characters that come to life for them each year that we do this!

Participants signed up on the Google DOC provided:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o5QNhyG5FfVirO6RBRzlaZauKgOVfTdLKKy20mkjN_M/edit#gid=0

A much special thanks to all those who participated! Thank you to all the handlers who assistance with the Character monitoring as well as Display Security, your attention to the safety of the Characters and Displays is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!

Whether any of you helped out only one day or all days, you made this event a special one! Not only for me but for all the public who you interacted with!

THANK YOU!!!

Brian Munger R2V1
Lindsay Cole Hera S4
Mitchell Johnson Jedi / Vader
Tami Ashford Handler/Photographer
Karen Katich Handler/Leia/Jedi
Mike Morris TK
Ian Hiebert TK / Vader
Raymond Grechman TK
Psy DeLacy BB8
Grant McKinney R2D2
David Chin TK / Biker Scout(tent)
Mark Berschens TK / R2B5
Tom Berschens TK
Marcus Wessel TD Sand Trooper
Anthony Lopez TK
Jarron Wlodaver Handler / Helper
Karen Louie Photographer
Ed Karl TK
Anthony Tse TK
Eddie Lerma Mando
Haily Shaw Mando
Tracy Miller Mando
Allie Knowing Mando
Rich Dato Mando
Matt Baylesis Mando
Helen Lee Handler
Erin Chin Family / Handler
Aidan Chin Family / Handler
Heather Achuketta Family / Handler
Sarah Adams Chewie / Jedi
Garret Steele Chewie Handler
Ernie Katler Dooku / Fleet Trooper
Lily Gruenke Jedi
Kathy Skirmont X-Wing / Jedi
Rick Navarro Anakin ROTS
Jason Leibowitz Obiwan
Cassandra Brown Handler / Rey
Matt Tolusa Luke / TI
Dale Tolusa X-Wing / TB
Gary Cowell TK
Walter Vance Handler
Josh Velasquez Handler
Bill Parson TK
Ann Carroll Handler
Lori Borden Handler
Larin Borden Handler
Kevin Borden Handler
Troy Borden Handler
Andrienne Grechman Handler
Rafael Abad BH
Gerard Fajardo Handler / R2 Wrangler

Star Wars Characters United!

If I have missed any group or person on this listing, Apologies!! Please let me know and I will update this posting!

Again, my sincere thanks to all of you who made this event the most Character Driven MCF event so far!

Sincerely,
Karen Katich
GCI (Galactic Creations Initiative)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Event Mission Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: