Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=7dcd2670ee8c71e7494697fe5ec972c0Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hello!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> D'Qar Outpost
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MightyMouse ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:23 am    Post subject: Hello! Reply with quote

My name is Hanna. I am just echoing my post from the Facebook page so everyone knows who I am on the forum.
I'm a friend of Robert, who has been a champion in showing me this wonderful world of Starwars, I tried once before to really enjoy Starwars with my partner but he just wasn't as fun!
I originally helped out a few years ago with LOH for a Myer Christmas March (about 4 years ago) and it really showed me how great the atmosphere was with the costumes and seeing delight in the public and obviously the costumers! I also have done a few small things with Robert as a wrangler/photographer in these last few months, which have just been the most incredible experiences.
I don't really plan on being in a costume myself, my partner spent money on buying a Jedi Outfit which looks amazing, but it's personally just not my thing, I would much rather be the helping hand or photographer to catch the beautiful moments.
ianedwardjames ()
D'Qar Outpost CO
D'Qar Outpost CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Hannah,

I saw your post.

We really appreciate your help.

I hope your first troop went well.
Australia
Benolyn Solo (Bethany Nolin)
D'Qar Outpost XO
D'Qar Outpost XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Hanna! Thank you so much for your help with the Eastlands Christmas Pageant! I’ve heard nothing but great things about your wrangling that day and am really looking forward to seeing the photos you took!

"I'm on it!"

Knights of the Solar Storm

Drop Bear 7, Drop Bear Squadron
Patchouli 72, Rouge Squadron
Standing by...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> D'Qar Outpost All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: