Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=5942406e0d56bbfbcdc56216916c9f5aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Celebration 2019 Chicago
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Devaron Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lord dread ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stormtrooperbane wrote:
If a van is really that cheap then I’m totally gonna drive, flying to Celebration last yr really stunk

The Longest part of the drive will be getting out of PA.
Stormtrooperbane (Alice)
Devaron Base XO
Devaron Base XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, I drove from WY to NJ once and that was the worst part of the drive, I was like why is PA so huge lol
TanRu ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still waiting to see if I can get an attached room before I make any other plans :/

TI/IG/IC/TK/DZ-47877, Northeast Remnant, 501st Legion
carlamariegiac (Carla)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:53 pm    Post subject: Legion Bash & Dinner Reply with quote

Hey everyone!

Not sure if anything has been posted up on the RL forums, but some info regarding the Legion Bash and Banquet has been posted on the 501st forums. Here's the link (you'll have to be 501st member to view).

https://www.501st.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=101206

It looks like it's going to be inclusive of the "big five" costume groups, which is great! Hopefully tickets don't go too quickly. Anyone else thinking of attending any or both???
JancerRav (Lindsay Miller)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a announcement here, but Carla, does the Legion site mention when tickets will go on sale? I'm also looking into potentially getting a group together to go to one of Second City's Star Wars themed improv comedy nights...once more details on those and the timing of Legion events comes out.
carlamariegiac (Carla)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JancerRav wrote:
There's a announcement here, but Carla, does the Legion site mention when tickets will go on sale? I'm also looking into potentially getting a group together to go to one of Second City's Star Wars themed improv comedy nights...once more details on those and the timing of Legion events comes out.

No details on when they'll be on sale. I'm following the thread so that I get email updates on it. Apparently the tickets go fast, so gotta stay on top of it. I'll be sure to post here as soon as they do.

And that sounds awesome!! Definitely keep us posted here about that. Smile
JancerRav (Lindsay Miller)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Second City currently plans one show at their theater and multiple theme shows at the convention itself. However, like all of us, they are waiting to hear back on scheduling, ticket/lottery processes for show attendance. I'm going to track when they get announced, figure out which don't conflict with Legion/501st/SG events and post to the Facebook group then to see if folks want to try to organize something.
TanRu ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good. Might also be a good alternate event for people who get shut out of the banquet or bash.

TI/IG/IC/TK/DZ-47877, Northeast Remnant, 501st Legion
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Devaron Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: