Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=fbfdbe520bb534f18171f8432a53fd57Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

TWI'LEK BATTLEFRONT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Alliance Infantry Detachment -> RAID Standards Development -> RAID New Standard Proposals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MireiaOffee ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:37 pm    Post subject: TWI'LEK BATTLEFRONT Reply with quote

First of all, excuse me for my English, second excuse me for writing in here if it is not the correct place but I need some help and I don't know where to ask.

I asked in another forum in here but I think no one answered me, although I can't manage well with the forum... it's a bit difficult for me.

I would like to ask you if you could help me in one matter.

I am working on the twi'lek who appears in battlefront.
I am following all the CRL from de DESERT TROOPER. Is that correct ?

Even when it's not in the CRL, may it be approved?

THANKS A LOT
PArmstr (Patricia Armstrong-Krauss)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not a costume judge but I will try to help you as good as I can. The existing Battle Front Desert Trooper CS does not include Aliens but you could get one approved without a CS. The Article II: Costuming Standards of the Legions Charter says the following.

Costumes eligible for Rebel Legion membership, that do not have written/posted costume standards must include:
1. Two or more images, head to toe, showing the front and back of the costume being created OR a 360-degree head-to-toe turnaround of the character.
2. Additional images may be included to show detail of the costume being created.
3. Resource material may come from any LFL/Disney licensed sources for the character/costume being created.
4. Additional costume details may come from a detailed text-based description, but must have an accompanying visual reference to be considered for creating a Rebel Legion approved costume.
5. For video games: Player generated/edited costumes for game characters (those that are customizable) are not eligible for consideration for Rebel Legion membership.

http://www.rebellegion.com/legion-charter/

If you have enough references from the game and make an exact copy of the blue female Twi'lek desert trooper you should be able to get that costume approved. I know that there is an approved blue female Twi'lek magma trooper.

Here is a post that is about Aliens in RAID that might give you some information about the subject.

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=67072

Last edited by PArmstr (Patricia Armstrong-Krauss) on Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
MireiaOffee ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much for your help.
The Battlefront twi'lek is not a customizable character. It's a character itself. You can only choose her weapon.
Your copy/paste has been very useful.
I will take photos of all the process.
Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Alliance Infantry Detachment -> RAID Standards Development -> RAID New Standard Proposals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: