Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=53438787629fd4e9ea915ca14d578e99Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hello! Please introduce yourself here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Wraith Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alicia44 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi my name's Ness. Im wanting to join and currently collecting fabric etc to make Padmes fireside costume : ) Amadalia
Alicia44 ()

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend Liz will also be joining with me, as a jedi : )
AusTex (Natasha)
Wraith Base CO
Wraith Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Paris Support Badge (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:06 am    Post subject: Welcome! Reply with quote

Welcome Ness, Liz and Thomas!

Tex
JediBowman ()

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:14 am    Post subject: Greeting sfrom Bunbury! Reply with quote

Hey all!
I don't really know where to start
I guess with my name, I am Jed Bowman (yes I know my username is incredibly creative when compared to my real name) and I am currently residing in the south west of W.A. The Bunbury region to be exact, I have always been very interested in both the Rebel Legion and the 501st. I have only in the last 3 weeks joined both groups ad I am currently in the midst of deciding what costume I would like to create. My short list at the moment is Poe, Kylo Ren and Captain Rex.
I have managed to source a shop that creates Clone trooper kits, that being Imperial Surplus, his stuff looks fantastic. the only thing I am having trouble tracking down is an affordable flight suit for the resistance pilot. I am pretty lucky being able to have access to a decent 3d printer, so any odds and ends that I may need I can easily get.
I have a million questions that I can safely say have probably been answered on these forums but daaaaaaam there is a lot of information on here!
Anyways this is JediBowman signing off

May the force be with you
Lawrence ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:23 am    Post subject: HEY !! Reply with quote

Hi,
I'm Mark. A lot of you know me already Smile A lot of you don't.
I'm putting the finishing touches to my Chewbacca costume and I'm going to get my Episode 1 Tusken Raider RL approved as soon as I can.
Anyhow, I've officially introduced myself.
R2Dec1 ()

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings,

I'm Declan, some of you met me at Astrofest, some of you didn't. For those of you who did, thank you for making me feel welcome, no surprise but you guys out did the DSG in that regard. I'll be putting together a ground crewman in the near future, and intend to bring it with me on future visits to Perth. If I may troop with your awesome base? Very Happy
May the Force be with you
Twi'lek_Ash ()

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings To All

I'm Ashlyn, some of you met me at evolve and some of you didn't. To those who I met at evolve thank you for making me feel welcomed. I'm from a little place called Kweda (most people haven't heard of it) and decided to move to Perth to follow my studies. I have always had an interest with Rebel Legion, watching videos people have uploaded and thinking how amazing it would be to do that. I have always taken an interest in the different aliens species specifically the Twi'leks (as my username probably suggests.)
I am currently working on an Oola costume and will hopefully have it ready by supernova Smile
anywho that is all from me Very Happy

May the force be with you
Jobe_Devian ()

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, finally joined. (Jared)
Jaseroque ()

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I'm Jaseroque, real name Shasta. I met some of you at Supanova this year in my Leia costume, and I'm hoping to join the Rebel Legion with it soon! Looking forward to meeting more of you and spending time with the Wraith Base.
[/img]
cocktailcat (Gabrielle Russo)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! It's me, Gabi aka that Merida from Perth's Allied Costumers. I've finally made the plunge to join Rebel Legion and I'm very excited.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Wraith Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: