Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=212d8e1892470bc45b06220c3bff2454Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hera Finale Outfit WIP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters -> TV shows Rebels and Clone Wars costumes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpaceMom (Valerie Nance)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:35 pm    Post subject: Hera Finale Outfit WIP Reply with quote

Does anyone know if there’s an official standard for the outfit that Hera is wearing in the epilogue to the finale, where Sabine narrates what happens to the Spectres after the Battle of Lothal? I started updating my costume according to some images of the scene where she and Jacen are flying the Ghost before I decided to join Rebel Legion and now I’m wondering if this will be acceptable. Her flightsuit seems to be the same as S3-4 and her shirt is very similar, but has some dark trim on the collar and placket, and her flight cap is orange and brown, rather than off-white. I have the shirt already but thought I should check to see what’s allowable before I put more work into it.

For reference, here's a picture of my costume, and the image I've been working from below.

Last edited by SpaceMom (Valerie Nance) on Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Topcat ()

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if she's approved yet, but Xena Duncan was working on an epilogue Hera and she gets approved pretty quickly - the WIP is pretty detailed and includes Tracy Cannobio's turnaround.

Here is her WIP: http://rebellegion.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=324

And her profile with her builds: http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=104884&sid=a1d58a34ff3cb4b047d9037987f444bc
SpaceMom (Valerie Nance)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Topcat wrote:
I'm not sure if she's approved yet, but Xena Duncan was working on an epilogue Hera and she gets approved pretty quickly - the WIP is pretty detailed and includes Tracy Cannobio's turnaround.

Here is her WIP: http://rebellegion.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=324

And her profile with her builds: http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=104884&sid=a1d58a34ff3cb4b047d9037987f444bc

Hmm...I'm not able to view her WIP. When I click the link, it takes me to a login page for the Rebel Legion UK.
Topcat ()

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you get a login for RLUK? I have one for both forums.
SpaceMom (Valerie Nance)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Topcat wrote:
Can you get a login for RLUK? I have one for both forums.

Can you do that if you're not in the UK?

Yesterday, I found this character sheet of Hera in her Epilogue outfit on the Hera Cosplay Facebook group, and started getting supplies for the costume, so I'm going to go ahead and call this a WIP Smile

I have the shirt made:

Oops...the rank patch is for a Captain! Fortunately, it should be easy enough to take them off and put one on the left arm with the five red dots of a general.

Fabric for the flightsuit (because my current one is slightly too short with my boots...and because my seamstress mother says "I can do this better!")

Current flightsuit (not the best picture):

Lekku! My new silicone lekku from Pam; I'm in love with them. They just need to be detailed.

Any tips on painting lekku are welcome!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters -> TV shows Rebels and Clone Wars costumes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: