Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=251163f9778497dd94aa78786b99a197Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hey-Oh! New Cadet out of Augusta, Georgia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fanboy88 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:13 pm    Post subject: Hey-Oh! New Cadet out of Augusta, Georgia Reply with quote

Hello everyone!

I am a life time Star Wars fan and long time cosplayer finally looking to apply to the official groups. For RL (funny because that’s also my initials lol) I’m planning to start simple with a Jedi costume I’m currently gathering materials for. The only things I really have left to acquire are some boots and a belt. I have faux leather that I can make those items with but not sure if it’s approvable or if I’d even like the look. Any help is much appreciated. I’m cosplaying on a budget currently so any clever ideas to cut the cost would be helpful. I also do almost all of my soft parts myself so anyone looking for cheap soft parts in my area can hit me up for possible trades or just general hanging out/armor parties. Hopefully over this weekend I will post up a WIP showing off my ideas, plans, etc. if anyone has any questions for me, feel free to PM me.
loosetoon (Steve)
Bespin Base CO
Bespin Base CO

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Dragon Con Planning Team Volunteer (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Russel, welcome!

I added you to the Cloud City Training Grounds group on Facebook.

Rebel Legion Profile

Fanboy88 ()

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:19 pm    Post subject: Thanks for the invite. Reply with quote

Yep yep, got the link and requested to join. Just waiting for admin to approve me for that group. Anyone official or cadet like me in the Augusta/CSRA area?! Always looking for local people willing to meet up for events, armor parties, etc.
Fuzzy_Jedi_Slippers ()
Base Membership Officer

Medals: 2 (View more...)
2018 Dragon Con Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there,

I believe you may have been approved already by now, I am Laura Adelaide Parker on the group. I am also the Jedi Temple Master so if you have any questions please feel free to PM me either on the RL fourms or on Facebook. I'd be happy to answer any questions that may help with your build.

WIP....Cloud City Leia, Shaak Ti, Updated Jedi, Marvel Leia, Jawa, and Resistamce Rey....yup I'm that nuts!!
Raven Eye ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Su Cuy'gar, fellow Augusta-ian! I too live in the 501st version of the sticks. Including myself, I think there are like 5 of us in the Augusta area between both the 501st and Rebel Legion. Anyways, its good to see more coming out of the woodworks! I also play a mean Revan so if you have any questions about troops in the area or just want to talk sabers lmk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: