Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=6c1a58bb8fd8209ff472d6d31dbc9be6Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hi there from WV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> NEW MEMBERS: Check In Here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amanda Lilly (Amanda Lilly)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:23 pm    Post subject: Hi there from WV Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

I'm Amanda and I recently got my jawa approved with the 501st - I'm part of Garrison Corellia. I'm hoping to also get my jawa approved with the Rebel Legion.

I'm also part of a Ghostbusters group here in West Virginia. So, I'm looking forward to adding trooping on top of that.

Thanks for adding me Smile

Amanda
Blue Banshee Leader (Alex Buirch)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings and welcome to the forum. Have fun! Smile

I envy the Ghostbusters group membership, I really want to do a Ghostbusters costume. But man, the price of a proton pack... Surprised

B-wing Pilot - Jedi
-Former RLSC XO - RLSC Pilot Mentor - Alpha Base Member

-My Homepage-
-Cosplay.com Profile-
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blue Banshee Leader wrote:

I envy the Ghostbusters group membership, I really want to do a Ghostbusters costume. But man, the price of a proton pack... Surprised

You could start off with just the flight suit, patches, belt, and boots and save up for a proton pack. It's been 4 years for me and I still dont have a pack!! Lol. Let me know if you need any help in the GB department;p
Blue Banshee Leader (Alex Buirch)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amanda Lilly wrote:
Blue Banshee Leader wrote:

You could start off with just the flight suit, patches, belt, and boots and save up for a proton pack. It's been 4 years for me and I still dont have a pack!! Lol. Let me know if you need any help in the GB department;p
Oh man, I could always use helps. I do have an "upgraded" Spirit Halloween proton pack... Does that count? Laughing

B-wing Pilot - Jedi
-Former RLSC XO - RLSC Pilot Mentor - Alpha Base Member

-My Homepage-
-Cosplay.com Profile-
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me anyway, Spirit packs upgraded or not count Razz

I've seen some really cool upgraded ones though!
Fanboy88 ()

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi there from WV Reply with quote

Amanda Lilly wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm Amanda and I recently got my jawa approved with the 501st - I'm part of Garrison Corellia. I'm hoping to also get my jawa approved with the Rebel Legion.

I'm also part of a Ghostbusters group here in West Virginia. So, I'm looking forward to adding trooping on top of that.

Thanks for adding me Smile

Amanda

Hey I know you! LoL
What’s up Amanda, how’s everything back in WV?!
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's so awesome were both on here!! Weve been busy. You??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> NEW MEMBERS: Check In Here All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: