About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=c2be49dfaf625f900bb0f75f631f4d8fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Members Not Able to Log In
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> Legion Tech Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JediZabrak (Lloyd Mira-Fuentes)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HowardFilms wrote:
Uh...why would I be reported?

1) There's no other way for a non-member to get a member acct
2) I can't and haven't used the second account anyway...

What is it you want me reported for?

huh?

"These Rebels were different. They were organized, they were growing, and they were everywhere."―Journal of the 501st "The Rebellion is spreading and I want to be on the side I believe in." -Biggs Darklighter
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
StormtrooperPrincess ()

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you are logging on, are you logging on to this site?

If so, you should be able to see this at the bottom:

Where it says "Upgrade your account" is what you use to add a costume, and become a full member.

Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StormtrooperPrincess wrote:

Yeah, that's what I did and it's still the same ol'.......... (I have 2 canon costumes registered)

"These Rebels were different. They were organized, they were growing, and they were everywhere."―Journal of the 501st "The Rebellion is spreading and I want to be on the side I believe in." -Biggs Darklighter

Last edited by JediZabrak (Lloyd Mira-Fuentes) on Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
StormtrooperPrincess ()

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you've submitted your costume, it could just be that it hasn't been approved yet. Who ever is handling your particular costume category will let you know if it has been approved or denied.
Queen Amidala (Mary Alice Ladd)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JediZabrak wrote:

Yeah, that's what I did and it's still the same ol'.......... (I have 2 canon costumes registered)

http://www.rebellegion.com/user.asp?ID=640
JediZabrak is a full member account on the .com side, has two costumes listed.
So there might just be a permissions issue on .org side for the profile
http://www.rebellegion.org/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=640
that is keeping JediZabrak from seeing all the sections of the .org forum he should. Or perhaps it's a chache issue, JediZabrak, have you logged out of the .org forum and logged back in again, opening a brand new session? Try using http://rebellegion.org/forum/login.php for the URL to login to.

I think the screenshots that StormtrooperPrincess posted are more relevant for HowardFilms (John Howard), they show that there *is* a place to request an upgrade of the forum account and submit costumes to become a full member (and that trying to create a new/2nd ID/profile is not the recommended procedure).
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Queen Amidala wrote:
JediZabrak, have you logged out of the .org forum and logged back in again, opening a brand new session? Try using http://rebellegion.org/forum/login.php for the URL to login to.

I just tried that right now & still....... the same results. Thank you for your help. Smile

Cal Handro (John Howard)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, but see, I can't login to that page with HowardFilms. See how in that screengrab you are already logged in? You have to be a full member to login there. So I had to create a new account. That's what I'm saying.

Jovat (looking up): "I seriously doubt that..."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
StormtrooperPrincess ()

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HowardFilms wrote:
Yeah, but see, I can't login to that page with HowardFilms. See how in that screengrab you are already logged in? You have to be a full member to login there. So I had to create a new account. That's what I'm saying.

Actually, I'm not logged in yet in that screen cap. My browser just automatically filled in the blanks.

Which user name are you trying to upgrade? HowardFilms or Cal Handro?
Cal Handro (John Howard)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not possible to "upgrade" HowardFilms. My login ONLY works on the forum, not the main site. I'm not trying to upgrade anything. For soe reason, my Cal Handro account, the full member account, is unable to sign in. Thus...I posted here.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You DO have to register for bopth sites. But those accounts should be Identical. Meaning the screen name you are using here, should be the screen name you register there with.

If they are not the same, when the site does finally migrate you will not be registered here as a member as you should be.

Use the exact same log in information you used for the .org site and register on the .com site. It is 2 seperate sites and requires you to sign up for both. (one for membership, one for forum access)
Cal Handro (John Howard)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh crap...really? I just assumed I couldn't re-register with the same name. What should I do now? I don't min d starting over as Cal Handro, but I want access to the forum...

Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So..... what's up with my full member access? Any updates? Confused

WookieeGunner ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JediZabrak, can you see the groups now?
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES!!! Thank you! Very Happy

Queen Amidala (Mary Alice Ladd)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, our CO Kristi STILL can't log on to the site. What's the status?

Did Pointer (Krisit's) log in problem get solved?
http://www.rebellegion.org/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=633
Her profile says she hasn't posted since 26 Sep 2006, so looks like she is still having log in problem?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> Legion Tech Support All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: