Forum and Costume Controls

   FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=1224b85f23b5e9ab5058425bf2c8a999Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

       
REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

The Subforum of the Temple does not appear in the Main Forum

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> Legion Tech Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Oraculo (Agustín)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO


Joined: 15 Apr 2013
Posts: 6214
Location: Buenos Aires - Argentina
Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:10 pm    Post subject: The Subforum of the Temple does not appear in the Main Forum Reply with quote

Hello everyone.

Today I was looking at the different subforums of each Temple and I noticed that the subforum of the Wroshyr Temple, is not visible from the main view of the whole forum (the hyperlink does not appear). Neutral

If I access the Kashyyyk Base Forum, I see the Temple Subforum and everything is normal.

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=58

Only it is not seen from the main view of the Forum.

Thank you very much

Yours!
_________________
•Legion Costume Judge
•BCO Cruz del Sur Base 2016 - 17
•BPRO Cruz del Sur Base 2016 - 17
•Detachment CO - KJO 2016 - 17
•Award: Rebel of the Year 2016
•Detachment CO - KJO 2015 - 16
•TCO Templo Pucará 2015-16
•Detachment CO - KJO 2014-15
•Detachment XO - KJO 2014-15
•RO Cruz del Sur Base 2013 -14
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Admiral ED (Eduardo Jara)
Costa Rica Outpost CO
Costa Rica Outpost CO


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 1400
Location: Costa Rica
Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there I have a similar issue here.

When a post a new Thread on the Mission Reports subforum I can not get to input the thread titule right. It keeps posting it empty as i had not imputed Mr. Green
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
War4u (Adam Warman)
Legion Webmaster
Legion Webmaster


Joined: 16 Aug 2015
Posts: 820
Location: Kansas City MO
Medals: 6 (View more...)
South Carolina Relief Badge (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admiral ED wrote:
Hey there I have a similar issue here.

When a post a new Thread on the Mission Reports subforum I can not get to input the thread titule right. It keeps posting it empty as i had not imputed Mr. Green


This is most likely caused by the forum not accepting anything but standard US English characters.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
War4u (Adam Warman)
Legion Webmaster
Legion Webmaster


Joined: 16 Aug 2015
Posts: 820
Location: Kansas City MO
Medals: 6 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 3 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: The Subforum of the Temple does not appear in the Main F Reply with quote

Oraculo wrote:
Hello everyone.

Today I was looking at the different subforums of each Temple and I noticed that the subforum of the Wroshyr Temple, is not visible from the main view of the whole forum (the hyperlink does not appear). Neutral

If I access the Kashyyyk Base Forum, I see the Temple Subforum and everything is normal.

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=58

Only it is not seen from the main view of the Forum.

Thank you very much

Yours!


This I'm not sure about, it is not listing any of the subforums for this base. I will look into this a little more to see if I can find the reason.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ionicdesign (Michael)
Takodana Base CO
Takodana Base CO


Joined: 26 Jan 2010
Posts: 7139
Location: always in motion my location is
Medals: 6 (View more...)
RL Trading Card Design Team (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

War4u wrote:
Admiral ED wrote:
Hey there I have a similar issue here.

When a post a new Thread on the Mission Reports subforum I can not get to input the thread titule right. It keeps posting it empty as i had not imputed Mr. Green


This is most likely caused by the forum not accepting anything but standard US English characters.


Yes, Adam is correct. Unfortunately an update some time ago made it so typing anything aside from standard characters on a keyboard will make the post title/preview etc disappear. This includes accented letters, real quotes and apostrophes etc.

If at all possible remove those so the title will be intact.
_________________

KJO Detachment XO/CO 2011–2013 • LCJ • Assistant Rebel Legion Webmaster
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> Legion Tech Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can post calendar events in this forum
The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2018 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group