Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=26a0b744874f1fece88cb49bb30feb67Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

LF Smith for Repair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Lightsabers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Khaalis ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:16 am    Post subject: LF Smith for Repair Reply with quote

I am looking for a smith that can do a repair (and setup). I have a Saberforge ASP with a custom CF8 installed, though I'm not real happy with the original install.

One of the wires (blue) broke the first time I dueled with it.

I'd also like someone experienced with CF8 to do the color/sound setup on it as I'm having a hell of time trying to get the card out with the way it was installed.

Does anyone have recommendations?
Obi-wansBeard (Chris)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey friend, I can help you out. Check out my FB page for some of my recent works. Im based in NC, but if youre in the US flat rate shipping should only be 7 or so dollars. We can discuss here in PM, facebook, or my business email.
Khaalis ()

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply. I managed to find someone about a week ago that is currently working on it.
mykejr ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who did the original install if I may ask?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Lightsabers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: