Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=21f62f9bab0f8c5110eb9e05be01073aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Jocasta Nu Submission

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Other Named Jedi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Koenigj (Julie Koenig)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:32 am    Post subject: Jocasta Nu Submission Reply with quote

Jocasta Nu made completely by hand.
Tabards and Obi designs are hand drawn on the interfacing from screenshots. Each design was sewn using a satin stitch on my sewing machine. Brown over skirt sewn completely by me. Underskirt is a mid calf length broomstick skirt with an extension added to make it floor length. The brown inner tunic is a jersey fabric tube dress modified to be the inner tunic. The brown faux suede pouch was made from a pattern drafted and sewn by me. The librarian tools are made from chopsticks, painted by me. The key with the cylinder is a plastic bottle and painted by me. A black toggle bolt was painted black and glued on one of the chopsticks. The chopsticks in my bun are painted black by me. The Holocron was 3d printed and painted by hand. The blue is tissue paper on clear laminate and glued in side with a te light to illuminate it.

This costume was my therapy from March 28 until it was finished on July 26. One of my best friends named Eric Manuel passed April 9 after battling Pancreatic Cancer. I would like to my approval to be a memorial to his memory. He only lived long enough to see the satin stitching on the Obi completed.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/148264155@N05/albums/72157699163640584
Lora Skywalker ()
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's nice that you have something that you can remember your friend by. Smile

I'd recommend doing one skirt instead of two though, and make it a big wrap skirt.

Have fun trooping!

Detachment website: http://www.senate.rebellegion.com/
Koenigj (Julie Koenig)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:44 pm    Post subject: Jocasta Nu Reply with quote

Is approved. Approved July 30th. Thanks. Does make eligible for this detachment?
Leroni (Leroni)
Suspended Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 3 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Jocasta Nu Reply with quote

Koenigj wrote:
Is approved. Approved July 30th. Thanks. Does make eligible for this detachment?

Hello Smile

of corse ! Smile you are welcome.
you only have to sign here:
http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12290&start=4695

yours
leroni
KJO DMerchOr 2015/2016
Wretched Hive DMerchO 2014/2015
Twilek - Saga

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Other Named Jedi All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: