Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=635893418fd6142928ab3249a7582048Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Thank you all...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mysterychix ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 10:40 pm    Post subject: Thank you all... Reply with quote

To everyone I saw this weekend at the Alamo on Thursday, Udvar-Hazy on Friday, or Escape Velocity on Saturday -- a huge THANK YOU!

A few of you know that I have been sick and was in the hospital for a few days in late April. I will be having surgery sometime this summer and this weekend was exactly what the doctor ordered for my head and my heart. The fact that so many of you gave me hugs and offered to help out while I'm down and out really meant a lot -- truly.

I've only been part of the RL for a little over a year and in that time you all have become more like family and I'm so very grateful for getting to know you all and I want you to know you make a difference.
Mysterychix ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to keep everyone posted -- I had a cardiac stress test (in advance of the pending surgery) and they found an issue with my heart. So I'm now scheduled for a cardiac catheterization on 6/18 -- welcome good thoughts if you'd like to send them my way...

deb
treblemaker (Carly Kennedy)
Base Membership Officer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of love, Deb! Wishing you all the best and look forward to when you're able to troop with us again!
twilekjedi ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 8 (View more...)
Celebration17 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope everything goes well with the procedure and that your cardiac issue will be resolved favorably and quickly!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Bouri-Plwel (Rick Bouwhuis)
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wishing you a good procedure and speedy recovery

"It was an honor just to be nominated!"
"Remember - You are UNIQUE....Just like everyone else!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mysterychix ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cardiac Catheterization resolved in a "false positive" -- so that's good news.

Major surgery scheduled for 19 July at Inova Fairfax -- will be in the hospital for about 7 days and then home for 6 weeks...

deb
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: