Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=fbf7fa2dd82514b0fea7faf9ac655880Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Cassian Andor from CosplaySky

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Commanders -> Rogue One
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Radioman1017 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:29 am    Post subject: Cassian Andor from CosplaySky Reply with quote

Hey all,

A co-worker of mine is looking to get into costuming for the Rebel Legion and he's looking at the Cassian Andor outfit from CosplaySky.com. I know that their Imperial Officer costumes have really been coming out great and pretty instantly approvable but I haven't heard much about the Rebel Legion side.

Has anyone purchased this as a base?

https://cosplaysky.com/rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-captain-cassian-andor-outfit-cosplay-costume.html

Thanks!

Mark
RebelLady (Kristina Gundersen)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having trouble seeing if all of the topstitching and action pleat are there on the jacket? I'll forward this to our Cassian judge and see if she has any experience with the CosplaySky version.
-------------------------------------------------------
Mon Mothma, OT X-Wing Pilot, Willrow Hood, Resistance Officer, General Leia Organa (Raddus Bridge)
Radioman1017 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Rebel Lady!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Commanders -> Rogue One All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: