Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=f1f7e0b1c732a54189e79079c42625adMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Fel build

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Pilots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shockmatic (J.T.)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 3 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:46 am    Post subject: Fel build Reply with quote

working on Rebel Pilot Soontir Fel

here is my progress. just waiting for the webbelt. and belt flares.
I know i have to reposition the chestbox, but i was excited when it arrived and threw it together for a quick pic

Blue Banshee Leader (Alex Buirch)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking good so far! A couple things, though... For one, it looks like you'll need to trim down the bottom edge of your flak vest on the front (and possibly the back, I can't see the back). The bottom edge below the final rib should be no longer than around 1/2" to 3/4" (inch). Also, Baron Fel has a goatee, which is required for his costumes. But you can have a fake goatee if you don't want to grow one. Smile

-My Homepage-
-Cosplay.com Profile-
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
shockmatic (J.T.)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 3 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my elvis trooper belt flares arrived.

i do have a smaller flack vest on order from wampa wear, along with the missing waist belt.
the tie chest box covers up that this one is a little big.
the xwing chest box is much smaller. i wasnt happy with the fit of that vest anyway, so hopefully the new one will be a better fit.
its been 10 weeks, so should arrive soon.

from what i read the goatee can be a "5 o clock shadow" so i will grow the goatee a week before i want to wear this.

thanks for your input!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Pilots All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: