About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=d16ee3e2bf0df3cf5bdd8d320932fb45Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Base Logo Competition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bothan Jedi ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 6:31 am    Post subject: Base Logo Competition Reply with quote

I thought it was about time we came up with a cool logo for the base.

The sorry excuse for a logo that I came up with for the NCRL will not do

Jil-Qun Tahm sent me a few pages worth that I loved, but I thought it would be cool to open it up to everyone.

Please submit logos to me and I'll post them on our website for everyone to view.

I'll give it a month and then if there was enough response we'll take a vote unless there's an obvious winner.

If the vote is too close to call, I'll select the top 3-5 and we'll have a run off.

It would be cool if we could get something done by the end of February ready for Con season.

Please keep in mined that the logo should be easily reproducible in multiple mediums. e.g. sewn patches, t-shirts etc.

There's no real prize for the competition sadly, apart from the pleasure of knowing your design will be used

Take care

Chris

Bothan Jedi ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 2:39 pm    Post subject: Base Logo Competition Reply with quote

so is nobody interested in this?
Nitesky ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 1:51 am    Post subject: Base Logo Competition Reply with quote

we are interested, at least I am, I was just waiting to see some ideas. I am in no way an artist so I can only offer my opinion. I would like to see what Jil-Qun sent you if  possible.

Tionne Hawk (Bridget Maguire)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 5:15 am    Post subject: Base Logo Competition Reply with quote

I'm with Nitesky.  I keep checking the website for the pictures of the new logo ideas from Jil-Qun. Post them and they will respond  
Jil-Qun Tahm (Tom Twohy)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 4:00 pm    Post subject: Base Logo Competition Reply with quote

OK OK... I'll make some stuff! Smile

I was mulling over some new ideas just today... I'll try and pop a few out tomorrow.

(Thanks for the interest!)

Thats what I get for skipping the main site a couple of days... I gotta clock in more often around here!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Bothan Jedi ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 4:25 pm    Post subject: Base Logo Competition Reply with quote

Thanks
Obi1kenny (Ken Tarleton)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
2013 Christmas Toys for Tots Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 1:01 am    Post subject: Base Logo Competition Reply with quote

I thought you were going to mirror the GGG logo for the Rebels, what happende to that idea?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Bothan Jedi ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 12:33 pm    Post subject: Base Logo Competition Reply with quote

cos the base is now bigger than just northern california.
Obi1kenny (Ken Tarleton)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 9:17 pm    Post subject: Base Logo Competition Reply with quote

i see.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: