Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=4f904bb8509d05eb6d8cd64b585768bdMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Introduce yourself!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SquarePeg44 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Fuzzy_Jedi_Slippers"]
SquarePeg44 wrote:

Hello there!! Welcome to the fourms!! I am also working on a Shaak Ti and have done a ton of research I have a WIP thead if you would like to look at some of my progress. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions I promise I have asked just about every question pertaining to this costume from montrals to fabric!! Here is my WIP thread!!

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89623

I was looking at this forum earlier and saw all the pics. I am so excited someone else is doing this too. I was going to respond with some pics I found for skirt fabric and robe fabric to get some input. Looking forward to exchanging info with you. Thank you so much.
Fenharellan ()

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello~!

I'm Ary aka RogueofStorms aka FenHarellan. Razz Just got approved to join the forums, and I'm nearly done with my Hero Rey cosplay - just in time for the premier!

(anyone else going to Atlantic Station for it?)
Phrog (Beth Spires)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 4 (View more...)
2017 Dragon Con Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be at Atlantic Station on Thursday for the 9:45pm show. I won't be in costume though as I'll be getting there after work. Very Happy
Planxty ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New prospective member over here! I知 just starting the preliminary phases of planning and researching for a Vice Admiral Holdo because there is just something so appealing about the combination of a beautiful dress and brightly colored hair. God willing I値l be done in time for dragon con!
cryptidluke ()

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:13 pm    Post subject: Hello! Reply with quote

Hello I知 Luke and I知 working on approving my Season 3 Ezra Bridger costume from Star Wars Rebels! I live in Athens for school, but home is Kennesaw/Marietta. My favorite characters are Luke and Obi Wan! Looking forward to being able to participate maybe this year or the next! Very Happy
loosetoon (Steve)
Bespin Base CO
Bespin Base CO

Medals: 5 (View more...)
2017 Dragon Con Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:14 am    Post subject: Re: Hello! Reply with quote

cryptidluke wrote:
Hello I知 Luke and I知 working on approving my Season 3 Ezra Bridger costume from Star Wars Rebels! I live in Athens for school, but home is Kennesaw/Marietta. My favorite characters are Luke and Obi Wan! Looking forward to being able to participate maybe this year or the next! Very Happy

Awesome! Welcome!

Rebel Legion Profile

HarkALark (Vic Cross)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:58 am    Post subject: Hi! Reply with quote

Hi all! Name's Vic and I'm from Columbus, Ga. Working on completing my first Jedi cosplay at the moment!
PITTFORCEFIVE (Brian)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 12:22 pm    Post subject: Forgive me...I feel it again... Reply with quote

I'm currently DS62976 KYLO REN in the GA501st, but have recently felt the pull to the light and hope to become my Uncle Luke (when he wasn't an old loser), and back when he had a real hand.

I have trooped with a few of you in the past as Kylo, and I look forward to trooping with you more in the future as Luke if/when I get approved.
Tisch ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Rebels! I'm Tisch. I've been a member of the 501st since 2006. I've been in the UK Garrison, Georgia Garrison, Florida Garrison, and about to go back into the GA Garrison to form the new South Georgia Squad. I'm going to submit my current Clone Commander kit, and a Jedi General (made from scratch). I just have to take some pictures!!! I'd like to eventually do a blind Kanan Jarrus.

Tisch
allen_amanda05 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:06 pm    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Hello! I'm new here! Just got accepted TODAY! I am 31 from the suburbs of Chicago, IL.
My costume is a generic version of Episode 2 Anakin Skywalker, but not the character name. I have chosen to be called Ri'qa Ru.
I look forward to trooping as I fix all what needs to be fixed for face character Anakin.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Planxty ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And within the past hour I went from prospective member to actuall member!

I致e got my Holdo, and we shall see what other costumes the future may hold.
Pugs501 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DZ/TI-35006 in GA Garrison

looking to get my Jawa RL Approved!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
Page 23 of 23

Jump to: