Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=73108f4b0a957b2e5ce3aaeaedc94d44Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Can you make a jawa into a generic jedi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters -> Tuskens and Jawas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rebeldan (Danny Kurtz)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:24 am    Post subject: Can you make a jawa into a generic jedi Reply with quote

So from the title of the post you might figure where I am going with this. There is a jawa jedi out there already. Can that be used as a ref to this concept or am I going to fat with this. Akial is the jedi I am referring to. Here is more info on him http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Akial

Thanks!
Cobalt-60 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfortunately that character was mentioned only once in a role playing game -- no artwork exists, and no photo references exist for this character (not even on the wiki page). so even the 'face character' Akial would not be approved.

this has been discussed in the past: http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31741&highlight=jawa

in the past, the compromise was to allow 'informal' generic jawa jedi.. but now we don't have 'informal' costumes anymore. so I would guess the answer is still no.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters -> Tuskens and Jawas All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: