Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=b7815b70021407fcb0119cdec43a1345Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Ann Gella WiP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters -> Twi'leks and Togruta
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TwilekDancer214 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:52 am    Post subject: Ann Gella WiP Reply with quote

Hi there. So here are some of the pics of of my Ann Gella Costume (What I have so far). I still need to get Lekku, The silver Head Band, And I need to figure out my body situation. I could use body paint but then I'd need to figure out a way to cover up my nipples. I want to use a blu body suit and then use matching paint to cover the rest (My Face, maybe the arms?).If any authorities or people with experience come across this let me know what you think of the plan. The only hitch I see is that Ann's costume exposes her belly button.

Last edited by TwilekDancer214 () on Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
TwilekDancer214 ()

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ritin Kornas ()
Helvetica Base CO
Helvetica Base CO

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Original project, good luck for the built !

Regarding the nipples, I know a couple of Oola who used some silicone pasties to cover the nipple. But one must admit it doesn't let any place to imagination for the rest!

Also, I'm curious, why the facts her belly button is exposed would be problematic Shocked It is also the case for a leia slave costume for example, and never heard that this part was an issue Neutral
TwilekDancer214 ()

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ritin Kornas wrote:
Also, I'm curious, why the facts her belly button is exposed would be problematic Shocked It is also the case for a leia slave costume for example, and never heard that this part was an issue Neutral

Its mostly determines whether or not I'm going to use alot of body paint or if I use a body suit. The difference being that on one hand my belly button is covered up by the bodysuit (Unlike the movie), while on the other I'm using bodypaint and a smaller pair panties and pasties. So the debate is modesty vs accuracy/Approvability
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters -> Twi'leks and Togruta All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: