Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=e0bc939e38818dc41d1aa37a3bdfe344Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Back to ZeroCooL's profile       
Viewing costume :: Chewbacca
Costume

Character Profile

Chewbacca
Whatever pays
Member:  ZeroCooL
Active Legion Member
Elstree Base
Character Name:  Chewbacca
Costume Type:  Fringe
Formal/Canon
Species:  Wookiee
Smuggles:
Whatever pays
Home World:
Kashykk

Character/Costume Description

Full Chewbacca suit, hand made with Kanekalon hair, latch hooked onto body suit custom made for me. Extended hand areas and overlap of lower abdomen on suit with hair blended with trousers. Head is glued Kanekalon up to near edges, finished with hand punched individual hairs. Weathered Bandolier and bag, 12+" stilts, hidden with shin to knee bridge/brace.

Name : Nick Phillips (ZeroCooL)
Height : 6'1
Height in Costume : 7'6+
Head : Evil Chimp FX Underskull and mask
Moveable mouth : Yes
UnderSuit : Made of military soft black mesh
Fur : Kanekalon in 5:1 ratios, #27+#6, #44+ #4, hand blended and latch hooked
Stilts : PVC Pipe construction, custom made plastic platforms and sandals
Feet : Custom sculpted toes cast in rubber with ABS toenails
Bandolier : Mel Mattson custom
Hands : Rubber 'thorn free' gripped gloves
Weapon : Bandolier made my Purgeworx Props
Effects : Custom made MP3 system with Aker Amp, 5 trigger pressure buttons in gloves
I now have some blue contacts and eye makeup to perfect the look!

Pictures on other sites
 Action

Back

Front

Hands

Head close up

Head side

Left

Right

Toes

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2019 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.