About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=f7da59502cc58ee6cfa7d20d78006e92Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Sunrider Base members       
Viewing costume :: Orion Damascus
Costume

Character Profile

ARCHIVED

Orion Damascus
Knight
Member:  wurbel81
Archived Member Profile
Character Name:  Orion Damascus
Costume Type:  Jedi
Archived
Species:  Human
Knight
Lightsabre Color:
Blue

Character/Costume Description

My name is Orion Damascus. My father is Drake Damascus and my mother Krista Damascus from Corellia. Both of my parents were Jedi Knights, veterans of the Clone Wars. When the shroud of the Dark Side fell on the Republic, my parents, along with many other Jedi went into hiding. They moved from planet to planet trying to stay one step ahead of the Empire. During this time I was born on my parents' starship, Pax Galatica. When I was old enough my parent began teaching me in the ways of the Force and gave me a lightsaber to use during my training. We finally settled on Bespin in Cloud City because the Empire had no presence there. But that all changed when Darth Vader took over control of Cloud City and we again had to flee. As we traveled through space a group of bounty hunters having discovered my parents true identity as Jedi tried to collect on the bounty for Jedi put up by the Empire. They disabled and boarded our ship. My parents told me to go to an escape pod. They fought the bounty hunters to give me time to get to an escape pod. My parents put up a brave fight but there were just too many bounty hunters. As I left the ship I felt my parents become one with the Force. I was on my own now. The only things I had were the lightsaber my parents had made me for my training and the primary instruction in the Force my parents had given me. I made my way to the nearest planet, Kashyyyk. I hid in the lower levels of the forest until I was able to befriend a Wookie named Ulowic who was part of a hunting party that had gone down into the lower forest. Ulowic promised not to tell anyone of my presence and to give me any news of the galaxy. As the years went by I continued to practice the teachings my parents had given me. I built my own lightsaber using the lighsaber my parents had given me as a guide. I completed my new lightsaber and kept the other for a back up and as a reminder of my parents. One day Ulowic came to me and said that the Empire was gone. I told Ulowic thanks for everything that he had done. I left Kashyyyk to return to my home, Corellia. I discarded my refugee clothes and put on my Jedi garments that I had made during my time on the run. My garments are traditional looking like that of my father and mother. It is my way of honoring them and all the Jedi that had fallen during the Jedi purges of the Empire. When I reached Corellia, I was told that Luke Skywalker was looking for candates for his Jedi Academy on Yavin IV. I left for the academy to continue my training under Master Skywalker. Under Master Skywalker and other Jedi Masters, I have achieved the rank of Jedi Knight and Philosopher.

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.