About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=21c620167818ca5e05eff58d753966deMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Sunrider Base costumes       
Viewing costume :: Jacen66
Costume

Character Profile

Jacen66
legion member
Member:  Jacen66 (Matt Sortwell)
Active Legion Member
Sunrider Base
Character Name:  Jacen66
Costume Type:  Rebel Pilots
Formal/Canon
Species:  Human
legion member
Preferred Ship:
Incom T-65 X-Wing Fighter

Character/Costume Description

I put most of this togther my self. I got the helmet and chest box kits from richie's. The flt suit is off of the net. I sewed the flack vest, leg straps, belt and leg flares myself. I have an ANH rebel blaster like Hans from uniquecanes.com I hope the picture shows it ok I had to use a video camera and capture a still from it.

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.