About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=59dc5a6d895f2e3686112610d04429d6Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Echo Base members       
Viewing costume :: Ferric Lecithin
Costume

Character Profile

Ferric Lecithin
Lieutenant
Member:  TrooperPX (David Ramsay)
Active Legion Member
Echo Base
Character Name:  Ferric Lecithin
Costume Type:  Rebel Pilots
Formal/Canon
Species:  Human
Lieutenant
Preferred Ship:
Incom T-65 X-wing starfighter

Character/Costume Description

Replacement application for costume corrections:

- I have replaced the side clasps with accurate, functional clips, purchased as recomended in the tutorial. Attached these to leather tabs to the front, and replaced fabric waist strap with cotton webbing.

- I have added the correct buckle to the back of the flak vest.

- Since I had to wait for the side clips to arrive, I seam-ripped out the entire front of the flack vest, and re-stitched the ribbing to be accurate to the tutotrial: two ribs, above eight flat lines, above nine ribs.

Pictures on other sites
 New Back

New Frame

New Front

New Left

New Left 3/4

New Right

New Right 3/4

New Vest Back

New Vest Front

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.