Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=1f024595b87c4a9e57fd0cdfbd9f85e7Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Back to jedibarriss' profile       
Viewing costume :: Senator Mon Mothma
Costume

Character Profile

Senator Mon Mothma
Rebel Alliance
Member:  jedibarriss (Teresa Becker)
Active Legion Member
Alderaan Base
Character Name:  Senator Mon Mothma
Costume Type:  Old Republic Royalty/Senatorial
Formal/Canon
Species:  Human
Political Position:
Rebel Alliance
Home Planet:
Chandrilla

Character/Costume Description

This costume is from the deleted scene in Padme's apartment when a group of Senators meet to discuss a petition to give to the Chancellor concerning changes and the war.
I used a fabric etching technique to simulate the felting of the wool done for this dress in the film. I used the same wool/rayon blend for both dress and tabbards but etched the pieces for the dress, thus removing the rayon portion to a great deal. I made the medalions from sculpy as I did with my Ep6 Mon Mothma. I used the same wig as for my ep6 Mon Mothma. I have been posting progress on this on the appropriately named forum and will post the process of etching there also.

Pictures on other sites
 back

front submit

left side

right side

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2024 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.