About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=8a71d928e2989280824c1127467e026dMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Back to ConnerTillisks profile       
Viewing costume :: Connor Tillisk
Costume

Character Profile

Connor Tillisk
Member:  ConnerTillisk (Kevin Sullivan)
Active Legion Member
Kamino Base
Character Name:  Connor Tillisk
Costume Type:  Jedi
Formal/Canon
Species:  Human
Lightsabre Color:
Orange

Character/Costume Description

Connor Tillisk is a origonal character Jedi from the New Republic era, that at the moment does not have a back story.

The costume I created has a full inner and outer tunic. The inner tunic is a brown, and the outer tunic is white with a light blue (or sky blue) trim. As well the tunic does have shoulder pads in it to make it look more square and more uniform. The pants are the same color as the inner tunic for a good match. The Tabbards and obi are the same color, as the trim on the outer tunic. The boots where Jedi boots bought off of 911 costumes. The belt was bought at Tandys Leather, and I ended up staining it and putting all of the studs and snaps in myself. The lightsaber was purchased from Ultrasabers, and I did end up painting it white and blue to match the Jedi uniform.

Pictures on other sites
 Back View

Extra Photo

Front View

Front View Zoomed

Left View

Right View

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.