Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=0e044d72c9565e4edec83541f4f9e056Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Back to Mara Skywalker's profile       
Viewing costume :: Padmé Amidala
Costume

Character Profile

Padmé Amidala
Senator
Member:  Mara Skywalker (Anna)
Active Legion Member
Nordic Base - The Wampa's Cave
Character Name:  Padmé Amidala
Costume Type:  Old Republic Royalty/Senatorial
Formal/Canon
Species:  Human
Political Position:
Senator
Home Planet:
Naboo

Character/Costume Description

Dress made in sheer satin with panels in the front - a total of five trims. Three spaghetti straps in each side that gathers in the neck. Uses a pillow underneaths the dress to fake pregnancy (works really well, as people ask me when I'm due ;) )
Waterfall drape in the back sewn together two places and decorated with beads
Brooch in silver sculpy (or something similar, I did not make it) with a backside of the blue fabric, and five pearls attached to it. From it three rows of pearls hanging from my chest, down over my arms and around me.
Blue slippers
Brown wig with hair pulled back and attached at the top of head with headpiece made in sintra, cut out, bend slightly, pattern cut into with hobby knife, then applied with 3D liner and finally spray painted silver.

Pictures on other sites
 Attempt to show size of headpiece

Back side

Close up of brooch, to show detail

Close up of headpiece to show detail (a bit shaky)

Close up of slippers

Front of dress

Left side

Right side

Upper half of costume

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2018 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.