About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=d8aef093079e0cd094a029be38f1db43Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Tranquility Base members       
Viewing costume :: Eean Ledgor
Costume

Character Profile

Eean Ledgor
Jedi Master
Member:  SithariRog (Roger Allen)
Legion Membership Officer
Tranquility Base
Character Name:  Eean Ledgor
Costume Type:  Jedi
Formal/Canon
Species:  Human
Jedi Master
Lightsabre Color:
Blue

Character/Costume Description

I offer another costume from Eean Ledgor, a character for which I write short stories. This Generic New Republic Costume features elements from several Jedi categories. It has elements from the classic OR Jedi, Luke's ROTJ as well as from Old Ben from ANH. Although I'm using darker colors for this costume, I wanted it to be readily recognizable as a classic Jedi.

The colors represents "shades of gray", since Eean is a "gray" Jedi, and adheres to the philosophy of the Unifying Force, also supported by Qui-gon Jinn.

The boots are black (though I'd like to change them out for boots that are the same color as the belt). The belt is two shades of brown: very dark brown for the main belt and a lighter brown for the inner, thinner belt. Regarding the belt, please note the D-ring and the D-ring clip. The utility boxes are the same boxes I make for OR Jedi, but with a different paint scheme (pearl, gray and black). The trousers, outer tunic and the body of the inner tunic are black and are made from onsaburg. The Outer Tunic is lined with black satin and has a shoulder tuck. The sleeves of the inner tunic, the combo vest/tabards and obi are made from a gray linen.

Except for the boots and the buckle (and except for weaving the fabric...lol) I made every part of this costume.

I will be making a robe for this costume, but wanted to go ahead and submit it to the RL as a formal Generic New Republic Jedi. I believe all of the elements are present for formal status.

Enjoy!

Pictures on other sites
 Action Shot preferred pic for official image

Back

Belt with D-ring and D-ring clip

Front

Left Side

Right Side

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.