Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=3cf5d6e6477989a2f42b3c78663b615bMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Ryloth Base members       
Viewing costume :: Barriss Offee
Costume

Character Profile

Barriss Offee
Padawan
Member:  Commander_Barriss (Sarah)
Active Legion Member
Ryloth Base
Character Name:  Barriss Offee
Costume Type:  Jedi
Formal/Canon
Species:  Mirialan
Padawan
Lightsabre Color:
Blue

Character/Costume Description

Barriss Offee from the clone wars series.

The upper part of the costume has a horizontal rib to it and is attached to a cotton lycra circle skirt that is flared.

The belt is brown leather with a sculpted belt buckle.

Knee high black boots are worn under the skirt.
The head and hair are cover with a black cotton lycra hood.
The mini cloak is made from a beautiful piece of suede/leather i found.

I use a light green paint for my skin that shows up a little greener in photos then what I actually have on. I then use a pen liner paint for the diamonds on my hands and face.

I use a blue ani saber.

Pictures on other sites
 Back

Barriss Ref Pics

Front

Hands

Pose 1

Pose 2

Side

Side

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.