About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=3ee57e37f8fad0714fc188fcc0197e13Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Back to ChimealHelteis profile       
Viewing costume :: Chimeal Heltei
Costume

Character Profile

ARCHIVED

Chimeal Heltei
Knight
Member:  ChimealHeltei
Archived Member Profile
Character Name:  Chimeal Heltei
Costume Type:  Jedi
Archived
Species:  Human
Knight
Lightsabre Color:
blue

Character/Costume Description

My character is a Jedi in the age of the Clone Wars. It's some type of standard Jedi wardrobe, but there are some minor personal modifications, such as the carbine for the lightsaber.

My costume is bought from a Star Wars fan, who had two of them. But the belt, lightsaber and props are done by myself. The boots are choosed from ebay by myself, too.

I'm now in progress of helping my girlfriend to make a costume, too. It will be a very personal costume, not in the standard Jedi style, but with the basic elements of it. Her character will be set in the Clone Wars era, too.

Pictures on other sites

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.