Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=e4cd8648dc971443c49528a38e3952b1Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Back to Master Teras' profile       
Viewing costume :: Master Jedi Teras
Costume

Character Profile

ARCHIVED

Master Jedi Teras
Master
Member:  Master Teras (Rob Gorski)
Archived Member Profile
Character Name:  Master Jedi Teras
Costume Type:  Jedi
Archived
Species:  Human
Master
Lightsabre Color:
Green or Blue

Character/Costume Description

My attire and character is somewhat based on Qui-Gon Jinn as a descendant of the late master, although I made some changes. I carry the late Qui-gon Jinn's Lightsaber which was given to me by General Rahn Kota before the Clone Wars. The Lightsaber which I constructed after completing my training thus given the rank of Knight, and later Master, Design was based off of Obi-wan Kenobi's ROTS Lightsaber as a Tribute to the Great Master....

On another note....
Master Jedi Teras ~2 & ~3 are my most current pics, The only thing wrong is I wore lace-up boots and not my current dark brown boots that can be seen in other pics, also new updated tunic w/ neck high undershirt, updated pics coming soon....

Pictures on other sites
 A-few of my MR FX Sabers & MR Saber Hilts

Celebration II -Indy-

Celebration II Jedi Knights in Indy

Master Jedi Teras~

Master Jedi Teras~1

Master Jedi Teras~2

Master Jedi Teras~3

Master Jedi Teras~4

Master Teras Avater

My Legion Sig

R.I.P. Carrie Fisher 10/21/56 - 12/27/16

Update~1 Left Side [Updated Attire]

Update~2 Front [Updated Attire]

Update~3 Back [Updated Attire]

Wizard World 2009 w/ Adrianne Curry

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2024 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.