Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=bd67bc54c10c969b3b5281c40817db22Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Back to jedibarriss' profile       
Viewing costume :: Mara Jade Skywalker costume
Costume

Character Profile

Mara Jade Skywalker costume
Member:  jedibarriss (Teresa Becker)
Active Legion Member
Alderaan Base
Character Name:  Mara Jade Skywalker costume
Costume Type:  Jedi
Formal/Canon
Species:  Human
Lightsabre Color:
blue

Character/Costume Description

I have completed the Jedi Knight Mara Jade Skywalker

The dress is green and md thigh length, green leggings, brown boots with wraps. It has the black belt with the square metal buckle. I made the shoulder pauldrons using sintra, shaped them and did two layers with the colors black and silver. I used the same Mara Jade wig that I have for my Arica costume so it is the same color for consistency, with a braid on the right shoulder. I made the sac out of leather and patterned it from the references. It is hand stitched and marked with the markings of the references as best seen.

Pictures on other sites
 Mara J. Skywalker side

Mara J. Skywalker back

Mara J. Skywalker front

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2024 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.