About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=b9098a3d9b1d7725aa0598dd3bfb7b9fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Kashyyyk Base costumes       
Viewing costume :: B-wing Pilot (Alejander Bui'loch) V.1
Costume

Character Profile

B-wing Pilot (Alejander Bui'loch) V.1
Flight Lieutenant
Member:  Blue Banshee Leader (Alex Buirch)
Legion Costume Judge
Kashyyyk Base
Character Name:  B-wing Pilot (Alejander Bui'loch) V.1
Costume Type:  Rebel Pilots
Formal/Canon
Species:  Human
Flight Lieutenant
Preferred Ship:
B-wing Starfighter

Character/Costume Description

MORE ACCURATE OUTFIT COMING SOON!

Character information:
Alejander Bui'loch was, at first, a reluctant member of the all-Twi'lek squadron, the Shadows of Ryloth Squadron. However, after proving himself in numerous battles he was welcomed in by the unit's captain himself.

More information on this character can be found here...
http://bluebansheesproductions.wetpaint.com/page/Alejander+Bui%27loch

Costume information:
This outfit contains a modified Dickies coverall/flightsuit (pockets added), chestbox and cloth-covered hose, helmet, black gauntlet gloves, black boots, tan gaiters with straps and details, dark gray flak vest with black straps and black plastic buckles, white webbing belt with large black plastic buckle, six flares, and a black "belt box" on the front; white ejection harness, commpad and code/rank cylinders.
It took nearly a year to complete.

Note: In the front image with the helmet worn, the helmet was worn a bit too low and wasn't noticed at the time. It should be up a little bit higher. And as for the side pictures, I apologize for how they turned out. I think I was slouching and didn't realize it. I'll have some more flattering pictures up soon. :P

Pictures on other sites
 B-Wing Pilot Outfit (Back)

B-Wing Pilot Outfit (Front w/ Helmet)

B-Wing Pilot Outfit (Front w/o Helmet)

B-Wing Squadron 1

B-Wing Squadron 2

Chest w/ LEDs (version 1)

Chestbox (version 2)

Chestbox Top (version 2)

Gaiters

Helmet (Back)

Helmet (Left Side)

Helmet (Right Side)

Helmet w/ Cloth Cap

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.