About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=a188708881242f73cc10955829d8de1dMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Back to JediSionnaTrekinas profile       
Viewing costume :: Sionna Trekina
Costume

Character Profile

ARCHIVED

Sionna Trekina
Knight
Member:  JediSionnaTrekina
Archived Member Profile
Character Name:  Sionna Trekina
Costume Type:  Jedi
Archived
Species:  Human
Knight
Lightsabre Color:
one blue, one maroon

Character/Costume Description

Sionna was born a few years after the fall of the Empire on the planet Bandomeer in the Outer Rim. At the time, the planet was going through it's own civil war to overthrow the Imperial government. She was brought up on Tatooine by a Jedi Knight named Lotir Trekina, his wife Reshala and their daughter Keira. Sionna has built 2 lightsabers and pictured is the older one. The second has a maroon blade.(see website profile for more info)

This costume was my first one. The material of the cloak is somewhat heavy, so it gets warm after a while. The boots were bought at a second-hand consignment store and the belt is my mom's old leather belt. Considering my beginning skills as a sewer when I made this costume, it turned really well!

Pictures on other sites

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.