About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=0f54182d0bca520b30f1b4f539a139f9Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Back to Benae Quees profile       
Viewing costume :: Padme Amidala
Costume

Character Profile

Padme Amidala
Senator
Member:  Benae Quee (Kristin Mrozek Sirota)
Active Legion Member
Echo Base
Character Name:  Padme Amidala
Costume Type:  Old Republic Royalty/Senatorial
Formal/Canon
Species:  Human
Political Position:
Senator
Home Planet:
Naboo

Character/Costume Description

Padme's Deleted Scene Family Gown from AOTC.

I found a near perfect fabric match in the NYC garment district and knew I had to finally make this costume.

Started it on July 26th, finished on July 29th. To be debuted at CV.

Hand beading accents the bodice detail, trocus shells to come at a later date when I made more money/time.

The clips and headband are made from fun foam and covered in numerous layers of paint to achieve that metallic luster that the original had.

Pictures on other sites

Beading

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.