Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=26a5a6d38560170a864a86622706dcd2Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Echo Base members       
Viewing costume :: Anakin Skywalker
Costume

Character Profile

Anakin Skywalker
General
Member:  sgt carida (Wally Peters)
Archived Member Profile
Character Name:  Anakin Skywalker
Costume Type:  Jedi
Formal/Canon
Species:  Human
General
Lightsabre Color:
Blue

Character/Costume Description

Cloak is made from a man made poyester blend crepe. The movie version was wool crepe. The weave and color is a dead on match to the Visual Dictionary. I pleated where the hood attaches to the neck area. It is a larger hood, over 50" in diameter on the opening! It hands like it does in the movie AND it is double ply.

Pants are a very close match to the mahongany color.

Undertunic, overtunic, cloth tabards, leather tabards (no visible stitching) and obi were purchased second hand and originally from Sons of the Suns. Outer tunic is the wrinkle weave typle. Inner tunic is lighter brown and a cotten blend. It is a full inner tunic and not a dickie. I also modifed the outter right sleeve with the spandex sleeve like Hayden had done.

Obi is about 1.5" wider on the top and bottom of the belt like in the movie.

Boots are MotorCowboy with Custom made Spats/Shins from a local Amish saddle/harness shop. I had them use the referance pictures from the C3 Anakin display.

Belt is all leather. Inner belt was just replaced and a tad lighter then the outter belt. If you look at the C3 Anakin display the inner belt was lighter then the outer belt.

Medical pouch is all leather.

Food capsules are the movie authenic pen caps painted.

Covertec clip is the movie authentic version.

I have a MR FX ROTS Anakin Hilt and the full light up version.

Glove is a HEAVILY MODIFIED Rubies glove. I took the entire thing apart, added padding and the black strapping. It is a close to screen accrate as I can get it. I did order Claudio's ROTS Anakin glove. He is Custom Props and it should be here mid July, I hope.

All pictures expect the one with the robe on were taken today after a troop at a local hospital with Garrison Carida. My pants are sticking over the top of the spats/shins because I forgot my belt:-(

I am including hood up and down because Anakin's robe is unique to him because of the size and drape.

Pictures on other sites
 back

front

hood on front

left

right

robe hood off back

robe hood off front

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.