About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=82a7e4790e74214963b9eb49aab1cc64Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

German Base Yavin members       
Viewing costume :: Queen Amidala Post Senate
Costume

Character Profile

Queen Amidala Post Senate
Queen/Senator
Member:  princessadrelia
Active Legion Member
German Base Yavin
Character Name:  Queen Amidala Post Senate
Costume Type:  Old Republic Royalty/Senatorial
Formal/Canon
Species:  Human
Political Position:
Queen/Senator
Home Planet:
Naboo

Character/Costume Description

My post senate dress is made of black fur for the overdress.
All appliques i used are hand embroidered bye me and than applied at the sleeves and front of the dress.
The big sleeves have a lining of grey-black shot taffetta.
For the wig i used a Geisha wig and applied the big braided hairpiece as the golden front trimming. This golden piece is made from a cola-bottel, i cut the bottle in two pieces, glued it with plastic glue and give it a golden shine with spray paint.
The golden buttom hanging at front is made from thik paper embroidered with beads and sprayed gold.
For the underdress i used panne velvet in black and black burnout velvet. This burnout fabric i also used for the trimming at the back side.

Pictures on other sites

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.