Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=3c0dbe85eb6a186e2d700cb9f0f1a7f2Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Viewing costume :: Jaina Solo
Costume

Character Profile

Jaina Solo
Jedi Apprentice
Member:  Jaina
Active Legion Member
Echo Base
Character Name:  Jaina Solo
Costume Type:  Jedi
Formal/Canon
Species:  Human
Jedi Apprentice
Lightsabre Color:
Electric Violet

Character/Costume Description

Before she joined Rogue squadron...
Before she met Jagged Fel...
Before she became the Sword of the Jedi...
Before she killed her brother...

...Jaina Solo was a happy go lucky girl interested in all things mechanical with an adorable disposition and a bucketful of spunk. She was a student at Luke Skywalker's Jedi Praxeum on Yavin IV and began living up to her reputation as the daughter of heroes.

I must confess this is not my favorite of Jaina's outfits as she looks boyish in it but I had to debut it at Shevacon when Star Wars authors Kevin J Anderson and Rebecca Moesta were guests. It was a great honor to get my books signed while wearing this!

Jaina wears khaki fatigues reminiscent of those worn by Luke Skywalker on Bespin multiple times in the EU. Most prominent would be the cover of YJK: Shadow Academy by Kevin J Anderson and Rebecca Moesta as well as other covers in that series. The same outfit has also appeared twice in the Jedi vs Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force and the Japanese cover of Force Herectic II of the New Jedi Order series.

The lightsaber is a custom piece from Vader's Vault and specifically commissioned to reflect the art of Jaina Solo's electric violet blade.

Pictures on other sites
 Butt Shot

Epic Shot

Front Shot

Side Shot #1

Side Shot #2

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.