Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=4343355760ca7242928a02b09b10a34aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Tranquility Base members       
Viewing costume :: Eean Ledgor
Costume

Character Profile

Eean Ledgor
Master Jedi
Member:  SithariRog (Roger Allen)
Legion Membership Officer
Tranquility Base
Character Name:  Eean Ledgor
Costume Type:  Jedi
Formal/Canon
Species:  Human
Master Jedi
Lightsabre Color:
Blue

Character/Costume Description

This costume has been approved as a “generic” Jedi costume from the Old Republic Era.

Eean Ledgor is the principle character in a short story I wrote (Shades of Knight) that was posted on the SWTOR Fan Fiction Forums (and on other writing forums as well). I will be writing other adventures for Eean Ledgor and his padawans. Interestingly, this character is patterned off of my real life self. Finally, the life and adventures of Eean Ledgor takes place during and after the Sacking of Coruscant and throughout the events of Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO.

Eean Ledgor is considered a “gray” jedi, one whose philosophies of the Force are broader than most in the Jedi Order and who can be considered more radical than Qui-gon Gin. His appearance and dress changes over time and the pictures for this costume may represent how Eean Ledgor looked in his mid-30s. Later in his life, he came to wear darker robes and, for a time, even carried a red lightsaber (though he was never a Sith).

Obviously, this costume is meant to be an Obi-wan Kenobi jedi costume from Revenge of the Sith. Once I update some of the components (chiefly the lightsaber and belt & pouches) I may resubmit the costume as a RoTS Obi-wan Kenobi costume.

Pictures on other sites
 OWK ROTS Back

OWK ROTS Front-OWKsaber

OWK ROTS Lside-OWKsaber

OWK ROTS Rside-OWKsaber

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.