About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=4787bd8c43c0b54b1f8a6f433a742da4Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Bespin Base members       
Viewing costume :: j'rel Kor
Costume

Character Profile

j'rel Kor
Member:  j'rel Kor (Delton E.R. Wilson Jr.)
Active Legion Member
Bespin Base
Character Name:  j'rel Kor
Costume Type:  Jedi
Formal/Canon
Species:  Human
Lightsabre Color:
Blue

Character/Costume Description

My outfit is a Generic Jedi outfit. My white outer tunic, tabards, and obi are made of muslin. my pants are made of cotton. I have three sets of pants 2 white and one green. My Robe is made of brown heavy cotton. My inner tunic is Brown and is made of a light cotton. I made almost my entire outfit (everything except my boots, belt, food capsules, and pants). I even made my own Jedi communicator like the one Qui-gon had on Episode 1 and a lightsaber hilt with plans I got off of the 'Lightsabers from the Big Yellow Box' website that matches my Star Wars Episode 3 Obi Wan Kenobi Force FX Lightsaber. The only thing I do not have yet is a Covertech Clip for my Jedi belt in order to complete my 'Formal Generic Jedi' outfit.

Pictures on other sites
 j'rel Kor (Full Dress)

j'rel Kor Back w/o Robe

j'rel Kor Back with Robe

j'rel Kor Front w/o Robe

j'rel Kor Front with Robe

j'rel Kor's Lightsaber (Force FX)

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.