Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=7f178f7836f67d223db37ab893e1ee89Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Viewing costume :: Jolmely
Costume

Character Profile

Jolmely
Padawan
Member:  Jolmely (Sandra)
Rebel Legion Reserve
German Base Yavin
Character Name:  Jolmely
Costume Type:  Jedi
Formal/Canon
Species:  Human
Padawan
Lightsabre Color:
green

Character/Costume Description

Jolmely

I was amongst the first padawan in the new Jedi Academy Luke Skywalker had reabuilt. Still, I preferred the “traditional” Jedi attire.
I learned the ways of the Force and how to use it. I also learned of all the planets known to the Jedi and their inhabitants. Tatooine, the planet on which Master Luke Skywalker had lived the first years of his life, especially interested me.
I couldn’t say no when Lea, Lukes sister, asked me to accompany her to Tatooine on a routine mission to see if things were in order. Once there we had a look around Mos Eisely. Everthing seemed quiet. Well, as quiet as it ever was in Mos Eisley. Lea told me to go on ahead back to the ship we had parked a ways outside of the city while she went to say hello to someone.
I was about halfaway back to the ship when it happened. I was attacked by a couple of figures in sand colored robes. Their faces were hidden. I prepared to defend myself but there were just to many of them. Just when I thought all was lost, I heard a lightsaber buzz to life and in the blink of an eye three of the attackers dropped like stones. The rest of the didn’t wait around for their turn, they fled into the adjacent canyons. My savior introduced himself as Jolee Bindu. I thanked him for his help and asked if he would akkompany me back to the ship. I told him why I was here and that Lea would soon join us. He seemed surprised when I told him of how Luke had rebuilt the temple and of the large number of new Jedi. He was one of the few Jedi who had survived during the Clone Wars and had gone into hiding. He had sporadically come across Obi Wan Kenobi here on Tatooine but they had only ever exchanged a few words. Therefoce Obi Wan’s absence had gone unnoticed. Jolee was sad to hear that Obi Wan had not survived the reunion with his former padawan.
I felt he was reluctant at first, but in the end I was able to persuade Jolee to come back to the temple with us. He was reintegrated into the Jedi community and I bacame his padawan. He didn’t talk much but he was a good listener and I could tell that it did him good have a purpose again. We made a very good team and still are to this day.

Pictures on other sites
 Link to additional costume pictures on photobucket

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2021 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.