About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=3242cf1189f387c93e3360f4af81260cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Great Lakes Base members       
Viewing costume :: Beru Lars
Costume

Character Profile

Beru Lars
Moister Farmer
Member:  Mieal Deneb (Rachel Orange)
Legion Costume Judge
Great Lakes Base
Character Name:  Beru Lars
Costume Type:  Rebel Supporters
Formal/Canon
Species:  Human
Moister Farmer
Home Planet:
Tatooine

Character/Costume Description

I already had the Episode 2 Beru Whitesun costume so I thought it would be fitting to make the Episode 3 Beru Lars costume, especially since there was little that needed to be changed to make the Ep 2 an Ep 3 costume. It is difficult to tell from the photos, but the blue "jacket" is made of a "slubby" material similar to the movie version. I also created a blanket to match Luke's blanket for my infant son. (My husband has the Episode 3 Owen costume as well.)

Pictures on other sites
 3/4 Front

Back

Front

Side

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.