Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=bd3527db36798d4f8deef2382b45f7a5Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Viewing costume :: PeeŽ wan Gemini
Costume

Character Profile

PeeŽ wan Gemini
Padawan
Member:  PeeŽ wan Gemini
Rebel Legion Reserve
German Base Yavin
Character Name:  PeeŽ wan Gemini
Costume Type:  Jedi
Formal/Canon
Species:  Human
Padawan
Lightsabre Color:
cyan

Character/Costume Description

The story of my character:

PeeŽ wan Gemini ist a young woman. She was found in a nebula by the Jedi. She came
with a little ship but couldnŽt remember her past life. Even she couldnŽt recognize her
name, she became a Jedi-Name: PeeŽ wan Gemini. She stayed by them in the big
temple on Couscant and became a Padawan.

(PeeŽ wan Gemini ist eine junge Frau. Sie wurde von den Jedi gefunden in einem
kleinen Schiff in einem Nebel und ohne Erinnerung an ihre Vergangenheit. Da sie sich
an ihren eigenen Namen nicht mehr erinnern konnte, bekam sie einen Jedi-Namen:
PeeŽ wan Gemini. Sie blieb erstmal bei den Jedi und wurde Padawan.

My Costume: Jedi (-Padawan) of the old republic

It contains all necessary parts for a generic Jedi-Costume like: Jedi-Belt, Lightsaber,
outer tunic, "Obi", Tabbarts, pants, boots.
Additionally there are 4 food capsules, covertec-clip, inner tunic and a brown robe.
Colors are similar to Obi wanŽs.

Pictures on other sites
 A food capsule

Back

Boots

force push

Robe

whoŽs calling me ?

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2021 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.