About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=edf6ffd15cc52b20d8cbc280ba74ca24Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Back to darthig88s profile       
Viewing costume :: Sargo Nuff
Costume

Character Profile

ARCHIVED

Sargo Nuff
Master
Member:  darthig88 (Ed Bartlebaugh)
Active Legion Member
Terrapin Base
Character Name:  Sargo Nuff
Costume Type:  Jedi
Archived
Species:  Human
Master
Lightsabre Color:
Orange

Character/Costume Description

My Character is the former Padawan of jedi master Plo Koon, I`m slow to pull my saber and fight. I like to find other ways to solve matters but if needed just as my master I will deliver pain to all who attack in any matter,costume follows the pattern of most human jedi,My Saber is very simple as My former master simple in design but effective when needed

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.