About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=2e1c581161e1bd33c9ee070652b9c83fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Echo Base members       
Viewing costume :: Padme Amidala
Costume

Character Profile

Padme Amidala
Senator
Member:  Benae Quee (Kristin Mrozek Sirota)
Active Legion Member
Echo Base
Character Name:  Padme Amidala
Costume Type:  Old Republic Royalty/Senatorial
Formal/Canon
Species:  Human
Political Position:
Senator
Home Planet:
Naboo

Character/Costume Description

This is her Light blue dress that she wears while on Tatooine. 11 yds of Light Blue/Grey jersey knit, blue/silver piping, hand stamped flurs along the cape edge and on the back of the cape, hand beaded skirt and hood embelishments. Boots were found on sale and match as close as I could find to the originals. I also made sure to match her natural make up.
I debuted this at Farpoint for the masquerade and won 3 first place awards! Besk Workmanship, First place in Sci Fi, and Best in Show.
Thanks to my friends who supplied me with pattern help, fabric, and notes on the making of!

My Making of Page...
http://imageevent.com/benaequee/costumes/completed/tatooinelightbluemidriff

Pictures on other sites
 Each Flur was stamped from a hand carved block.

Head Piece - Made from Craft Foam and Silver Paint

Head Shot

Showing off my 'Plumage' as my friends called it.

To show how the inner cape looks.

With my Awards... 3 FIRST place awards!

With the Hood Up

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.