Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=02cf9cccd291e8c70fdf1e8e671246d1Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Bespin Base members       
Viewing costume :: Bryrrn Pwyll
Costume

Character Profile

Bryrrn Pwyll
Jedi Knight
Member:  Yodafiend (Susan Nolan)
Active Legion Member
Bespin Base
Character Name:  Bryrrn Pwyll
Costume Type:  Jedi
Formal/Canon
Species:  Human
Jedi Knight
Lightsabre Color:
Green

Character/Costume Description

I was abandoned, on the Jedi Temple steps, when a very young child, with only a note attached, of my name (old Celtic Taran). I have no memory of my past. I was discovered by QuiGon, who took me under his wing, and I became his apprentice (I, also, studied under Yoda). When I became a Jedi Knight (and QuiGon took ObiWan to be his apprentice), I was sent to the outer rim to keep an eye on things. I rarely am in any other quadrant. I modeled myself after QuiGon and ObiWan, for my admiration of them; but, my sword... I choose green for Yoda. Some call me Yodafiend, as I show a talent for seeing into the future and I have much success during meditation. I have high intuitive powers which enables me to interpret motivations.

Pictures on other sites
 RL#2 Photobucket

RL#3 Photobucket

RL#4 Photobucket

RL#5 Photobucket

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.